Thursday, September 2, 2010

Worth 1,000 words - a refreshing look at great advertising.

Over time I like to collect visuals that I think are clever communication/advertising tools. Samples to go back to for when I have creative block, or for when I just need some outrageous inspiration. Included here is a small selection of billboards and outdoor designs that I think are just GREAT marketing tools. Each one in their own specific way are notable for promoting a brand or product in such a special way that you just have to say "Wow, will ya look at that...clever."










Sometimes you just need a little inspiration to get your blood pumping, a bit of a nudge to create that "WOW." Give us a call and let us help your organization make that happen.

Until next time,
Jeremy





No comments:

Post a Comment