Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's all in 24 hours...how will you fill your card?

Greetings...

Happy Wednesday, the middle of the week.

Today, I will share about 24-hours... recently their value has increased tremendously to me!  24 hours...seems like a lot, or very little, depending on your outlook.

The key is "how" you look at them...and "how" you use them!  I am definitely a Glass-Half-Full person.  Perhaps you are a Glass-Half-Empty person, or a close friend of mine that is a "what friggin glass!"

Any way you are, its important to fill your 24-hour time card the best way possible.  For a typical person:
  • we work for 8-10 hours
  • sleep for 6-8, 
  • and have 6-8 hours of family or personal time.
For me...I minimize sleep, rearrange my work hours and recently have tried to max my family time.

At work, I maximize my efficiency and find that late at night or early morning are "knock it out" times for me when I can focus and have minimal distractions.  To me, sleep is overrated...but important to catch up when we can.

We all have 24 hours and HOW we fill them is critical to our health, wealth, and well-being.

Find your balance and fill your card out...and remember, the 24 hours are either VERY quick or VERY slow....pending your outlook!

Cheers!

Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment