Friday, February 25, 2011

Taking My Own Advice


So here I sit taking my own advice! In last week's blog I talked about how to refresh yourself, how to better your mood and I closed with how the weather was beautiful and the temperatures were above normal. Well, I should have known better - we are still in February - and in OHIO!

I'm looking for that pick-me-up this snowy, Friday morning. I've had my morning shot of caffeine and usually by 9:45 I'm ready to dive into my day. But I am draggin' booty! It might be the weather, it might the result of a long week but either way I need to snap into it.

So I'm going to take a trip down memory lane and look at some pictures of my family on the beach. I am going to visualize my upcoming trip to the beach.

It's Friday morning, I can do this! I'm going to clear off these piles sitting here on my desk and I'm going to think of the beautiful spring weather that is to come. I am going to enjoy my Friday and make it a great weekend.

I wish the same for you! Enjoy your Friday. Make it a great weekend and until we talk again.

Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment