Friday, February 18, 2011

Pick-Me-Ups

There are so many times that I run from place to place, or work through the piles on my desk with such frenzy, that I miss events that are happening around me.

We all have things that refresh us. We have things that can change our moods almost instantly, but the challenge is not to be so busy that we forget to take advantage of those things that we thoroughly enjoy.

Seek those things that pick you up and better your mood instantly. What are they? They may be much simpler than you think. Come up with a few of them that are just the pick-me-ups you need on your busiest days.

Keep a few of these things handy or schedule them into your day and allow yourself a few minutes every now and then in order to stay refreshed. Not only will you be happier, you will have more enjoyment and a better frame of mind as you return to the rest of your day. Remind yourself to do this and chances are you will find that you are much more relaxed at the end of the day.

As for me, I'm going to take a quick walk and enjoy the beautiful sunshine and the above normal temperatures out there today.

Enjoy your Friday. Make it a great weekend and until we talk again.

Debbi

No comments:

Post a Comment