Thursday, July 23, 2009

Build in Volume...find a way

Greetings...

In doing one of the things that I really don't like (taking our van in for routine service) something dawned on me...and I had to share it!

At certain intervals, the manufacturer (Honda) has built in a service light on the dashboard that says "Service Engine Soon." The only way to turn it off? At the dealer! Problems? Not sure. Concerned. You bet. The final resolution? Just a normal service rotation...but it got me to act!

This is a brilliant built in provider of sales volume.

May be a little irritating, but it certainly works. I am here at the dealer (along with bunches of other people that I am presuming have a similar situation).

So the opportunity for YOU lies in your creative ability to drive volume in predetermined ways, similar to the "Service engine soon" light on the dashboard.

Find a way to drive predetermined and ACTIONABLE volume to your institution!

Be creative...listen to your front line staff and your customers...or just call us and we can help!

CHEERS!

Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment