Friday, July 20, 2007

What's Next?

Happy Friday to everyone out there in Bloggerland!

I have had this window open since I got back from the gym at 7:00 this morning...and am just now getting to sending you my Friday message, but it seems as though I am at a loss for words.

I have been trying to think of a personal story that will somehow tie back to a brilliant bank marketing idea but am coming up empty. For those of you who know me well, you know that being at a loss for words probably means someone has wired my mouth shut...But today is just one of those days. When you have as many stories in your head as I do, it is sometimes difficult to tap a memory unless someone sparks me.

So here's your Friday challenge...Me. Yep, that's right, I am challenging you to challenge me. What do you want to know? What challenges are you facing at your institution that you want a little help with? I am offering to you a wealth of knowledge...all you have to do is ask. Post your questions and ideas as a comment to this post and I will respond to as many as I can!

And to the first to stump me, a copy of my favorite marketing masterpiece...a book of unparalleled brilliance...the name of which I will share in my next post, as well as why I think it's such a GREAT book!

Good luck, and happy challenging!
Jenna

No comments:

Post a Comment